At Enhance we’re as passionate about your business as you are, we appreciate how hard it can be to grow without the right people on your side. Having the right cover in place is much more than just buying an Aesthetic Medical Malpractice Policy.
As a business owner there are a multitude of responsibilities that you are confronted with in addition to carrying out medical or aesthetic treatments. The exposures faced by a Medical & Aesthetic Clinic go far beyond an allegation or founded claim of medical negligence.
Working with the right insurance partner to help you identify the multifaceted risks within your business is crucial to making certain that you are protected for every eventuality. Enhance Clinic Combined Insurance provides an all-encompassing policy that not only provides Aesthetic and Medical Malpractice cover for all staff within your organisation, but also can include indemnity against the material damage of your property, theft of medical equipment, Tax Investigation, Employer’s Liability, Loss of Sensitive Data, Products Liability (if you sell own-branded goods) and loss of profits due to business interruptions.
Whether you are an individual UK-based practice, run a multiple chain of clinics, or have a multi-national business, we’re here to help implement a unique insurance programme designed for you.
We work with a range of Employment Law, Health & Safety, Medical Technology, PR and Clinical Compliance Experts to armour your business with the advice and support you need. Prevention is better than cure!
- We only insure qualified Medical Professionals for Aesthetic Injectable Treatments.
- We take the time to fully understand the DNA of how your organisation operates by visiting you in person to fully review all the varying exposures within your business and provide guidance, risk management advice and look at any gaps or exposures in cover you may have and implement an insurance solution designed to meet your needs.
- We are completely independent and trade with integrity – we do not run any schemes or have any ties with any one particular insurer -which means we always act in your best interest to place your business with an insurer that’s right for you.
- We’re here to defend you, we only work with insurers who take a strong stance against defending claims and involve you every step of the way.
- We work with a team of experts from medical solicitors, qualified health and safety clinical specialists, accountants, insurers and Information Commissions Office approved Patient Consultation Technology companies to bring together the best services to robustly protect your organisation from every angle.
Join us in helping shape the industry – sign up to a free insurance review today.
Speak to one of our team0800 9803776
Send us your Enquiry
To discuss your specific needs and requirements please call us on the above freephone number or fill out the enquiry form below and one of our team will contact you directly.