BCAM Members Insurance Scheme
Enhance has proudly partnered with the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM) to bring an exclusive Medical Indemnity Insurance product for BCAM Doctors.
The British College of Aesthetic Medicine exists to advance safe and ethical aesthetic medicine, to encourage regulation within the industry and help to make aesthetic medicine safer and more ethical for the general public.
Enhances believes that Aesthetic Medicine should only be undertaken by registered and licenced medical practitioners. From a risk perspective, Enhance recognises that BCAM represent aesthetic medical practitioners in a unified manner, maintain standards and practice ethics in aesthetic medicine.
The BCAM Members Insurance Scheme has been specifically designed to ensure that Medical Malpractice Limits comply with BCAM’s best practice requirements. Enhance has also agreed preferential rates with its partner insurers for all BCAM Members whilst rewarding the membership groups exemplary claims history with low policy excesses as standard.
Paul Charlson, President of BCAM, says:
“I am delighted that I have been able to work with Enhance Insurance Services to develop a bespoke insurance product for BCAM members. This allows for lower premiums, defensibility as a group and additional benefits.
Insurance within our industry can at times be frustrating and does not always cover what practitioners need leaving them potentially vulnerable. This scheme is designed for our members and is exclusive to them. I believe this is the way forward for the industry.”
Enhance has negotiated a whole host of exclusive membership benefits and products within the BCAM Members insurance product which include, but are not limited to:
- 365 days a year clinical legal advice line.
- Access to the BCAM Risk Management Portal to help you comply with Health & Safety and Employment Law regulations.
- Access to a Consultant Psychotherapist telephone support line to discuss any concerns about the emotional and psychological wellbeing of your patients.
- Crisis Management and Public Relations Costs.
- Exclusive rates for many training and practice management improvement tools including exclusive rates for iConsult clinic management software.
- Forensic Defence costs following a breach of your network.
- GMC Fitness to Practice Investigation Costs and Legal Expenses.
We believe that the BCAM Members Insurance Scheme will only continue to benefit the members of BCAM. Enhance is offering every member a complimentary and no obligation risk management and insurance review for your clinic and other associated business risks.
To join in order to access to this exclusive product, visit bcam.ac.uk/membership/apply-for-membership