Enhance has proudly partnered with The British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM) to bring an exclusive Medical Indemnity Insurance Product for BCAM Doctors. The British College of Aesthetic Medicine exists to advance safe and ethical aesthetic medicine, to encourage regulation within the industry and help to make aesthetic medicine safer and more ethical for the general public.
Enhances believes that Aesthetic Medicine should only be undertaken by registered and licenced medical practitioners. From a risk perspective, Enhance recognise that BCAM represent aesthetic medical practitioners in a unified manner, maintain standards and practice ethics in aesthetic medicine.
The BCAM Members Insurance Product has been specifically designed to ensure that Medical Malpractice Limits comply with BCAM‘s best practice requirements. Enhance has also agreed preferential rates with its partner insurers for all BCAM Members whilst rewarding the membership groups exemplary claims history with low policy excesses as standard.
I am delighted that I have been able to work with Enhance Insurance Services to develop a bespoke insurance product for BCAM members. This allows for lower premiums, defensibility as a group and additional benefits.
Insurance within our industry can at times be frustrating and does not always cover what practitioners need leaving them potentially vulnerable.
This scheme is designed for our members and is exclusive to them. I believe this is the way forward for the industry.
– Paul Charlson, President of BCAM
Enhance has negotiated a whole host of exclusive membership benefits and products within the BCAM Members insurance product which include, but are not limited too:
- 365 days a year clinical legal advice line
- Access to the BCAM Risk Management Portal to help you comply with Health & Safety and Employment Law regulations
- Access to a Consultant Psychotherapist telephone support line to discuss any concerns about the emotional and psychological wellbeing of your patients
- Exclusive rates for many training and practice management improvement tools including exclusive rates for iConsult clinic management software
- GMC Fitness to Practice Investigation Costs and Legal Expenses
- Crisis Management and Public Relations Costs
- Forensic Defence costs following a breach of your network
And with many more product developments in the pipeline, the BCAM Members Insurance Scheme will only continue to be enhanced to constantly benefit the members of BCAM. Enhance is offering every BCAM member a complimentary and no obligation risk management and insurance review for your clinic and other associated business risks.
Speak to one of our team0800 9803776
Send us your Enquiry
To discuss your specific needs and requirements please call us on the above Freephone number or fill out the enquiry form below and one of our team will contact you directly.